The Clinical Social Work Association mission - Identity, Integrity, and Parity - guides our advocacy. Click here to learn more about the CSWA's advocacy priorities for 2015.
The CSWA has provided legislative support and has been successful in getting 20 states strong licensure laws. This can be achieved only with a good lobbyist, a strong effort from membership,...
The Clinical Social Work Association suggests changes to the way that clinical social workers are included as mental health providers in Medicare. The 234,000 Licensed Clinical Social Workers (...
Strengthening IDENTITY . . . When is the last time you called yourself a licensed clinical social worker?
- YOU are part of the largest group of professional mental health clinicians.
- YOU deliver Bio-Psych-Social Assessment and psychotherapy services and supportive services for children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
- WE are your voice working to protect the future of the clinical social work profession at the national level.
None of us can do it alone . . . together WE can make a difference.
Preserving INTEGRITY . . Whos is protecting the core values of the profession?
- LCSWs maintain and enforce ethical professional standards.
- CSWA unites the profession in the delivery of high-quality psychotherapy, counseling, and related services.
Advocating PARITY . . . where do we sit in the world of mental health?
- CSWA is working to implement mental health parity within the healthcare delivery system.
- CSWA strives to ensure fairness of pay for all licensed clinical social workers.
If you are not ready to join CSWA, but you would like to receive valuable legislative alerts, sign up for our email list below:
join others in the profession
who are committed to strengthening the identity, preserving the integrity, and advocating for parity for all licensed clinical social workers.