I know many of you have been hearing about changes to Medicare payments and the SGR, and you may be wondering what it all means for LCSWs. Given the fact that the 158-page bill, HR 1470, now HR 2,...
CSWA member and Government Relations Board Liaison, Margot Aronson has been by the National Association of Social Workers DC Metro Chapter to receive the 2015 Social Work Advocate of the Year. ...
The implementation of the Physician Reporting Quality System (PQRS) has been challenging for all LCSWs. The good news is that we have until February 28, 2015 to submit our QDCs to avoid a...
Strengthening IDENTITY . . . When is the last time you called yourself a licensed clinical social worker?
- YOU are part of the largest group of professional mental health clinicians.
- YOU deliver Bio-Psych-Social Assessment and psychotherapy services and supportive services for children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
- WE are your voice working to protect the future of the clinical social work profession at the national level.
None of us can do it alone . . . together WE can make a difference.
Preserving INTEGRITY . . Whos is protecting the core values of the profession?
- LCSWs maintain and enforce ethical professional standards.
- CSWA unites the profession in the delivery of high-quality psychotherapy, counseling, and related services.
Advocating PARITY . . . where do we sit in the world of mental health?
- CSWA is working to implement mental health parity within the healthcare delivery system.
- CSWA strives to ensure fairness of pay for all licensed clinical social workers.
If you are not ready to join CSWA, but you would like to receive valuable legislative alerts, sign up for our email list below:
join others in the profession
who are committed to strengthening the identity, preserving the integrity, and advocating for parity for all licensed clinical social workers.