May 26, 2014 Dear CSWA Members, I hope you have all had a great Memorial Day. In response to requests from many members, an Excel chart of the 2014 PQRS Measures for LCSWs has been created. ...
Sent on Behalf of CSWA Acting President Susanna Ward April 29, 2014 Dear CSWA Members, I wanted to let you know that as of April 21, CSWA President Stephanie Hadley has resigned for personal reasons...
If you would like to renew your membership by mail or become a new member to CSWA, you can download copies of the CSWA applications below. Simply click on the PDF file that suits your needs and...
Strengthening IDENTITY . . . When is the last time you called yourself a licensed clinical social worker?
- YOU are part of the largest group of professional mental health clinicians.
- YOU deliver Bio-Psych-Social Assessment and psychotherapy services and supportive services for children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
- WE are your voice working to protect the future of the clinical social work profession at the national level.
None of us can do it alone . . . together WE can make a difference.
Preserving INTEGRITY . . Whos is protecting the core values of the profession?
- LCSWs maintain and enforce ethical professional standards.
- CSWA unites the profession in the delivery of high-quality psychotherapy, counseling, and related services.
Advocating PARITY . . . where do we sit in the world of mental health?
- CSWA is working to implement mental health parity within the healthcare delivery system.
- CSWA strives to ensure fairness of pay for all licensed clinical social workers.
If you are not ready to join CSWA, but you would like to receive valuable legislative alerts, sign up for our email list below: