This month NASW will join CSWA efforts in pursuing our goals for Medicare parity. The more the social work community is united on legislative goals that benefit all LCSWs and our patients, the more...
Here is an update on the Congressional effort to repeal the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) reimbursement formula for Medicare through HR 2. Because HR 2 passed the House of Representatives, but not...
I know many of you have been hearing about changes to Medicare payments and the SGR, and you may be wondering what it all means for LCSWs. Given the fact that the 158-page bill, HR 1470, now HR 2,...
Strengthening IDENTITY . . . When is the last time you called yourself a licensed clinical social worker?
- YOU are part of the largest group of professional mental health clinicians.
- YOU deliver Bio-Psych-Social Assessment and psychotherapy services and supportive services for children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
- WE are your voice working to protect the future of the clinical social work profession at the national level.
None of us can do it alone . . . together WE can make a difference.
Preserving INTEGRITY . . Whos is protecting the core values of the profession?
- LCSWs maintain and enforce ethical professional standards.
- CSWA unites the profession in the delivery of high-quality psychotherapy, counseling, and related services.
Advocating PARITY . . . where do we sit in the world of mental health?
- CSWA is working to implement mental health parity within the healthcare delivery system.
- CSWA strives to ensure fairness of pay for all licensed clinical social workers.
If you are not ready to join CSWA, but you would like to receive valuable legislative alerts, sign up for our email list below:
join others in the profession
who are committed to strengthening the identity, preserving the integrity, and advocating for parity for all licensed clinical social workers.