How CSWA is Working for You
As you know, CSWA has been on the front lines to ensure your ability to provide quality clinical care in the foreseeable future. We are currently actively involved in promoting clinical social work mental health services in the Essential Health Plan and protecting Medicare reimbursement. These legislative and policy changes, at the national level, directly affect your ability to practice within your individual states.
CSWA is an independent membership organization which means that social workers need to join as individuals, even if you are member of a state society. Without membership in organizations at state and national levels, your interests are not being protected.
Please join us and receive the following benefits as a result of your membership:
- Legislative advocacy for adequate reimbursement for licensed clinical social workers
- Ongoing efforts for more effective mental health treatment coverage in the essential benefits
- State society advocacy and consulting
- Up-to-date clinical information that informs your practice
- Free consultative service for legal and ethical questions
- Discounted comprehensive professional liability insurance.
Membership in CSWA is an investment in your professional growth and development. Remember, CSWA is the only national organization that advocates for your interests!